Premier Services and Added Value
- Quality, service, and quick response to customer needs
- Low overhead which enables economical product costs
- Experienced staff. Average years of experience per person = 22 years
- Maintain finished goods inventories at our site to minimize customer inventory levels and provide on time delivery
- Flexibility with container type packaging for products.
- Will maintain productive and informative lines
of communication to insure formulating, special requests, shipping
instructions, inventory balances, project goals, etc are handled
effectively and efficiently
We provide technical service in areas of printing or dyeing, shade matching,
substrate problems, application problems, and correcting problems with output quality.
Send us a sample of your colorant for an alternative match and an economical,
competitive price quote. We can also formulate new, custom colorants. For any application, we will match submitted shades on substrate samples
supplied to us or provide our best match on an alternate substrate.
Our normal packaging is in 35 and 55 gallon recyclable drums, 275 gallon
recyclable tote tanks, and (with a surcharge) five gallon pails. Other
packaging requirements within our equipment capabilities can be arranged.
We provide toll manufacturing services that free you of the hassles with inventory
and production management, capital expenditures, equipment repairs, batch losses, and effluent issues. Products can be produced to your specifications and
formulas or we can perform the product formulating for you. We will apply your company labels and ship to any destination per your instructions. We
honor your privacy and maintain a surreptitious disposition on all accounts.